Saturday, October 10, 2009

J.O.B.!

I got a job! That was really fast. It's as an insurance verifier for Health Management Systems (HMS); basically government health insurance collections.

Hey it's not the most glamorous position to start as a college grad but with no experience I have to begin somewhere. It's fulltime three days a week (Thurs-Fri-Sat) and 12-15 hrs a day; with occasional Sundays! That's a weird schedule (with lots of overtime) but I like the thought of having 4 days off most weeks. The job commences next Thursday (Oct. 15th) so I have about 5 days between now and then. I'll just keep on my exercise plan and study some of the job training info. given to me in a package I received yesterday.

Anyways, I need to rearrange my exercise schedule to Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday....

No comments: