Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Bachelor’s Degree from UTA


Today I went to UTA to pick up my bachelor’s degree. Yippee! It’s done. It took tons of hard work (the science/math courses were NO JOKE!), 4 years, and a lot of sacrifice. I need to regroup and plan what my next goals are. I have 2 years before I start graduate school so I’ll find a job (year 1) while I decide whether to get teacher certification and work as a teacher (year 2). Working as a teacher is better pay (40K+ where I am) and a more stable career... along with being able to help children of course. ;)

I’m almost definitely decided on going to law school. The sacrifice, lifestyle (or lack thereof), and years of training to become a doctor are not something that I would want to do. So I’ll follow my other passions for politics/law/government/history and get a law degree from one of the Dallas area law schools; SMU, Texas Wesleyan, or the new UNT law school.

No comments: