Saturday, September 26, 2009

Late September Update

Just been chilling at home, enjoying my time off... I've done alot of power 90X fitness program this month and lost about 10 pounds so far. Lost a total of 55 pound so far and I have about 32 pounds more to go before I am back at a healthy weight; I'm committed to get there. Next Summer I want to be beach body ready...

Anyways, had a job interview yesterday with a company called expresspros staffing agency. Lasted about an hour. It wen't well: took a test, filled out forms, completed an interview, and signed some paperwork; hopefully I'll get a callback. It's in the healthcare field: HMS as an insurance verifier. I NEED A JOB ASAP! May or may not be a glamorous/high pay job but i'll start at the bottom and work my way up in the corporate world if I have to.

Monday I can pick up my bachelors degree from UTA. Really exciting. Im excited to see it, to hold it, to feel it.... hopefully I'll feel some accomplishment.... I'm definitely going to continue my education. It's always great to get as much education and experience as you can!!!

No comments: