Sunday, September 6, 2009

Time Off



Just laying around taking a break from everything for about a month. Still exercising; lost a few pounds since graduation; i didn't meet my previous weight loss goal because i had to much schoolwork to do over this summer... but hope to get under 200 pounds by the end of september (can't believe i let myself gain soo much weight during college; it was fun though eating junk food, staying up late and not exercising). My goal is to be back in perfect shape probably by next year around my birthday (Novemer 7, 2010), let's see if i can do it....

I started applying for jobs, recieved a few responses and have done one interview with a company called RCTS, Inc. I didn't really like how small the company was. In addition the job was not what i saw myself doing by a long shot and the pay was horrible and really an insult because i made a low salary before college (working as a gas station attendant for Kroger fuel center); i didn't attend college for 4 years to graduate and get another unsuitable job...

So i am just going to lay low and chill for the rest of september while i wait for my diploma and transcript from UTA. I'll put my job search in high gear starting in October.

No comments: