Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Letters of Recommendation

OK, I got my 2 letters of recommendation for law school set up!

One of my letter writers is a really nice social work professor that I took a class called "Human Behavior" from. I literally wrote 50+ pages worth of assignments, essays, journals, for this one class. But I received a high A in the class (97%-99%; I don’t remember). She actually wrote a recommendation for medical school for me at the time. Now she has agreed to write a recommendation for law school.

My other recommender is a practicing attorney that my sister works with/for. I have met him quite a few times and have helped a bit around the office over the past few years. I may volunteer a bit more before he writes the recommendation (since I haven't been up there for a while); or he may do it now. I have to wait and see.

Both recommendations will hopefully be in my LSAC file by next month...

I am just glad that I can check this off of the list of things I need to do....

Onward!

No comments: